Please call 360-863-2152 or email
firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule with
Dr. Koukouras is an insurance in network provider for many plans. Please inquire about your insurance at time of appointment.
Please be aware of Dr. Koukouras's cancellation policy: The cancellation policy on first office call is $200.00 if the appointment is cancelled within 24 hours or no-showed. Cancellation policy for return visits is $50.00 if cancelled within 24 hours or no-showed. Emergency excuses will be left to physician's discretion.
Schedule ONLine Now with Dr. Hillary Lampers.
UPCOMING WASHINGTON 2018 SCHEDULE
NCR 4 DAY SESSIONS WITH DR. HILLARY LAMPERS:
September 24-27th, 2018 Snohomish, SVHA (FULL)
October 22-25, 2018 Olympia WA (Place to be determined)
December 17-20th, 2018 Snohomish, SVHA
- Dr. Hillary Lampers offers a set number of appointments in Washington- space is limited each session.
- You must book online or send an email to email@example.com to set up a FREE consult.
- Follow these very important instructions to book:
1) Click on the Schedule button below.
2) You will directed to a page that will allow you to pick your service.
3) For an NCR Session: Click on NCR appointment, then pick one of the session dates, and then schedule an appointment each of those four days. Once you chose, your dates will be confirmed by our office, and you will receive next step emails:) You can also choose a FREE NCR consult if you want to talk with her first.
4) If you are new patient and have never received PRP from Dr. Lampers, please always schedule the PRP Consultation and Exam with her first. This can be made the same day as a PRP treatment.
5) Once your appointment is scheduled Dr. Lampers will contact you to get a 50% deposit to hold your spot, as many treatments require preparation and materials to be purchased for your treatment.
6) No shows will NOT receive a refund of their deposit.
7) If you need more assistance of have questions about her Washington practice, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
8) If you are inquiring about treatment in Montana, please reference her Montana location here and schedule through there. This site is only for scheduling Washington appointments.
NCR is a treatment that you have likely researched, thought about, and discussed with Dr Hillary through consult. It is a process and we expect that you will be attending all four days. If you are not serious about scheduling, or you continue to be undecided, we ask that you schedule when you are ready and know that you can afford the treatment.
We understand that sometimes things come up and you may not be able to make your scheduled NCR appointments. Dr Hillary only sees a set number of patients per session, so to hold the spot we take a $300 deposit at the time of making your NCR session appointments.
At NWNCM, LLC we require payment prior or at time of service for NCR and other visits/consults with Dr. Hillary. We DO NOT bill health insurance directly. We can take HSA and health spending accounts, and depending on your case, PIP cases. We will provide a detailed invoice for your submittal to insurance. Many of our patients get insurance reimbursement from 25%-100% depending on the plan. It is also beneficial for you to understand your policy and know how much out of contract coverage you have for naturopathic care. Dr Lampers will also write referral letters to other providers or to insurance, an appointment may apply.